Implant Dental Laboratory
Do you need an implant and precision attachment dental laboratory in Australia or New Zealand? iDental Lab implant dental laboratory is the answer. If you have a digital scanner, we welcome digital impressions from 3Shape TRIOS®, Align Cadent iTero, Cerec, Straumann Cares, Carestream, or other STL intraoral digital impressions. iDental lab implant dental laboratory works with any implant fixtures such as Straumann, Zimmer, 3i, Neoss, Encode Healing Abutments, BioHorizons, Biomet, Nobel Biocare, Camlog, Ankylos, OsseoSpeed, Keystone, Legacy Implant Direct, or any other brands.
We have over 40 years of combined experience working with various implant systems. iDental implant dental laboratory can fabricate all types of implant and precision attachments; however, you have to provide us the information about the brand such as Straumann, type and size and platform of the implant fixture. If you are not sending a digital intraoral impression, please be sure to include implant impression coping and analog with all implant cases. Either screw-retained type or cement-retained type, with or without precision attachment, or gold hue CAD-CAM implant abutments, iDental lab implant dental laboratory serves Australia and New Zealand as your one stop resource for your implant restorations.
Here are some suggested combinations:
- CAD/CAM full zirconia screw retained crown implant dental laboratory
- CAD/CAM titanium customized abutment with semi-precious alloy ceramic implant restoration
- CAD/CAM zirconia customized abutment with full (monolithic) zirconia implant restoration
- CAD/CAM zirconia customized abutment with e.max porcelain layered cement retained crown
- CAD/CAM zirconia customized abutment with zirconia layered cement retained crown
iDental Lab implant dental laboratory is one stop dental laboratory for all your implant restorations. Either closed or open tray implant conventional impressions, call iDental Lab on your next implant and precision attachment restorations.
We ship to everywhere including Australia and New Zealand.